Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 1 hour
These potato skins are deceptively good for you. They're crisp and delicate. They go great with a glass of white wine. I'm not going to say that you'll loose weight eating these 24/7... but they're not nearly as bad for you as traditional "American" potato skins.
- 3 potatoes without eyes or bruises
- 4 green onions
- ¼ red onion
- ½ tomato
- 8 mushrooms
- feta cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 °F
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly. You have to be able to eat the skin.
- Chop the green and red onions, tomato and mushrooms into ¼ pieces
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the insides of each half to your desired thickness.
- Brush a thin coating of olive oil on the insides of the potatoes.
- Follow the olive oil with a bit of feta spread across the inside of the potato.
- sprinkle the onions, tomato and mushrooms on the potato skins.
- bake for 1 hour (or until the skin becomes crispy).