Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
- Yield: 8 servings (½ cup each)
- 1 lb (1 small head) green cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- ¼ cup raisins or currants
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, poppy seeds, and raisins.
- Mix well until the dressing completely coats the cabbage.
Nutritional information Edit
Per (½ cup) serving:
- 58 Calories, 1g Fat | 1mg Cholesterol | 36mg Sodium | 12g Carbs | 2g Dietary Fiber | 9g Sugars | 3g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Carbohydrate