Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook the spinach in the broth until tender. Drain and reserve broth. Mash out excess liquid.
- Cook Pasta.
- Preheat a saute pan or heavy skillet over medium heat, add the oil or vegetable spray and saute the garlic, stirring constantly, until it is white. Don't allow it to brown.
- Add the spinach and nutmeg or mace, salt and pepper.
- Add the Chicken pieces to the spinach, stir and turn and add a small amount of the reserved cooking broth.
- Stir and turn the spinach until it is hot, adding broth as necessary.
- Remove Pasta and immediately drain. Add the shells into the spinach mixture and blend well. Serve immediately with Parmesan.