Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp butter (see note)
- 2 tbsp sucanat (opt., see note)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup nuts (opt., adds fat)
- 8 cup (to 12) popped popcorn (see -note)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine syrup, butter, sucanat and salt in saucepan until butter is melted. Boil without stirring 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in baking soda and vanilla (add nuts if using). #Pour over popcorn. Mix well.
- Place on 2 large cook sheets. Bake for 15 minut4es.
- Cool. Break into pieces. Freezes well.