Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In one bowl mix yoghurt and honey.
- In second bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to yoghurt mixture and mix well. Pour into greased bread tin. Bake for 45 - 60 mins or until top is brown. Allow to cool in tin.
- I normally make two loaves at a time by baking in smaller tins. Great taste - freezes well too.