Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Patterson Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1992. Notation on card indicates this was a favorite of Mr. Rodgers. Dated 1931.
- 1 small white Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh chicken stock
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup cooked Potato cubes
- 2 cans crab meat
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Fry Onion in oil until clear.
- Add flour, stock and milk.
- Cook stirring often until smooth.
- Pour into double boiler and continue cooking.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until heated.