Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort de alune
- 3 oz / 80 g roasted and ground hazelnuts
- 3 oz / 80 g roasted and ground almonds or walnuts
- 5 egg whites
- 7 oz / 210 g confectioner's sugar
- 7 oz / 200 g butter
- 5 oz / 140 g confectioner's sugar
- 5 oz / 160 g roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated chocolate or cacao
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Mix the whipped egg whites with the sugar, hazelnuts and almonds (or walnuts).
- Divide this mixture in two and bake each part in a round pan covered with buttered parchment paper. When the sheets are done and cold, fill with the following cream:
- Mix the butter with the confectioner's sugar, roasted and finely ground hazelnuts, grated chocolate and sour cream.
- Spread the cream on the two sheets, place one on top of the other and garnish with the same cream, with a few whole hazelnuts and a few chopped almonds or walnuts.