Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beat egg whites 10 minutes.
- Add Sugar slowly then fold in ground nuts and vanilla.
- Have this mixture stiff enough to form balls that will hold shape—these do not spread when baked.
- ICING: 2 egg whites beaten stiff.
- Add 1-2/3 cups powdered sugar slowly to whites, add 1 tsp. vanilla and beat again for 1/2 hour.
- Use cake decorator to ice cookies; top with cherry.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes.