Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Butter a square 8-inch pan.
- Spread chopped hazelnuts evenly over bottom.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and half the cream in a large, heavy sauce pan.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in remaining cream and cook to 245°F on candy thermometer.
- Immediately spread mixture over nuts in pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.