Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1¾ cups graham crackers crumbs (24 squares, crushed)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup hazelnut liqueur
- ¼ cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine crackers and nuts, stir in butter.
- Press mixture onto bottom and about 2 inches up sides of spring form pan.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Add eggs and yolk all at once, beating on low speed until combined, stir in liqueur.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Place in shallow baking pan in oven.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Loosen sides of pan, cool 1 hour, cover and chill at least 4 hours.