Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1¾ cups graham crackers crumbs (24 squares, crushed)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup hazelnut liqueur
- ¼ cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine crackers and nuts, stir in butter.
- Press mixture onto bottom and about 2 inches up sides of spring form pan.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Add eggs and yolk all at once, beating on low speed until combined, stir in liqueur.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Place in shallow baking pan in oven.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Loosen sides of pan, cool 1 hour, cover and chill at least 4 hours.