Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Sarlota de alune
- 10 oz / 300 g whipped cream
- 1 qt / 1 l milk
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons gelatine
- 7 oz / 200 g toasted and ground hazelnuts
- 12 oz / 350 g sugar
- 1 cup rum
- some grated lemon peel
- Mix the yolks with the sugar.
- Add the milk, mix well, set to heat, mixing continuously until very hot and thickened.
- Remove from heat, add the beaten whites and ground hazelnuts, then the rum, lemon peel and gelatine dissolved in 2 – 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and refrigerate.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream.