This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 large yams peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup banana sliced
- 2 cups hearts of palm cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 cups tempeh cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 cups dried lentils
- 1½ cups apple juice
- 1½ cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large roasting pan or casserole dish then place in oven and bake covered for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.