Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 large yams peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup banana sliced
- 2 cups hearts of palm cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 cups tempeh cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 cups dried lentils
- 1½ cups apple juice
- 1½ cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large roasting pan or casserole dish then place in oven and bake covered for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.