Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 cup onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup each green and red pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 can (15½ ounces) pineapple chunks, drained, and juice reserved
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon each lemon pepper and basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 container (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 4 servings cooked rice or egg noodles
- In large skillet over medium high heat, cook onion and pepper cubes in margarine 3 to 4 minutes, add turkey cubes and cook 2 to 3 minutes until heated.
- In small bowl, combine reserved pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, corn starch, lemon pepper, basil and salt. Stir into turkey mixture until thickened.
- Remove turkey mixture from heat and stir in yogurt and pineapple cubes.
- Return skillet to burner for 2 to 3 minutes until entire mixture is heated throughout.
- Serve over rice or noodles.