Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is similar to a microwave diabetic recipe made with beef chunks and wooden (bamboo) skewers called lean and free sirloin kabobs.
- 1 lbs cooked turkey, 1" cubes
- 8 oz can pineapple chunks
- 1 med onion, cut into quarters
- 1 sweet green pepper in chunks
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Begin each skewer with a cube of turkey.
- Add pineapple.
- Separate the onion into pieces and add one piece.
- Add the green pepper and tomato.
- Put the skewers in a baking pan.
- Combine the soy sauce, pineapple juice, curry powder and ginger.
- Pour over the kebobs.
- Bake in 400 °F oven for 15 minutes, turning frequently to coat with sauce.
- Serve on rice, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
¼ recipe not including rice:
177 calories, 3 lean meat, ½ fruit, 1 vegetable exchange 14 grams carbohydrate, 22 grams protein, 4 grams fat, 271 mg sodium, 453 mg potassium, 54 mg cholesterol.