Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package orange cake mix
- 3 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 ounce package orange gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple drained
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 10 pounce package flaked coconut
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces French vanilla dairy whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, gelatin, eggs, milk and oil.
- Mix well and pour into 2 greased and lightly floured cake pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- In another bowl combine pineapple, sugar, coconut and sour cream.
- Remove 1 cup of the mixture into a small mixing bowl.
- Place one cake onto a serving platter and top with one-third of the remaining mixture.
- Fold the whipping topping into the reserved mixture and frost the cake.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.