Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2½ to 3 cups cooked chicken cubes
- 2 small carrots, sliced and cooked until tender crisp
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 x 15½-ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grated coconut, toasted
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup chopped pimento
- Combine condensed soup and broth in large saucepan; stir to blend.
- Add chicken, carrots, parsley and pepper.
- Simmer about 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Place rice and chicken mixture in 2 separate serving bowls.
- Place remaining ingredients in small individual dishes and let guests help themselves.
- To serve, start with rice, add chicken, and then stack up other ingredients.