Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Thomas Estate in Kaufman, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds boneless pork loin
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar firmly packed
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Place pork loin in 5 quart kettle.
- Then in bowl mix together vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger and pour over pork.
- Cover and simmer 3 hours.