Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/4 pounds smoked country-style Sausage
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 3/4 cup catsup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 8- to 8-1/2-ounce can pineapple chunks in unsweetened pineapple juice* (drain; reserve juice)
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook Sausage in 1/2 cup water about 5 minutes. Remove from water and cut in thin slices.
- Combine Sausage and Onion in large skillet. Cook until Onion is tender crisp. Stir in catsup, broth, mustard, soy sauce, pepper, pineapple and 1/2 cup pineapple juice. Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add green pepper and cook 5 minutes longer. Serve over fluffy rice.