- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- For crust add lemon juice to soymilk let stand for five minutes.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, Italian herbs, olive oil, and soymilk/lemon juice.
- Mix until a dough forms and place on a flour covered counter and kneed.
- Spray a pizza pan with spray oil and roll out the dough to cover the pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the crust, sprinkle the vegan soy cheese on next, cut the veggie ham into quarters and lay out over the vegan soy cheese, drain the pineapple and place on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.