Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 20 minutes | Bake: 22 minutes
- Makes 4 to 5 Servings
- 1 x 16-ounce package hot roll mix
- 1 x 8-ounce can pizza sauce
- ½ pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 green sweet pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 1 x 20-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Grease a 13-inch pizza pan; Set aside.
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for pizza crust.
- Shape dough into a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a circle 1 inch larger than pizza pan.
- Transfer dough to pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork. Do not let rise.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread pizza sauce over hot crust.
- Top with ham, green sweet pepper rings, and pineapple tidbits.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly.