Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pineapple peeled cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoons butter
- powdered sugar for garnish
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl and stir quickly into flour mixture.
- Dip pineapple slices in batter.
- Fry in butter in a large skillet for 3 minutes on each side.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately.