Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef
- ½ lb ground chicken
- 1½ cups fresh breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1 (8.25 ounces) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ orange, juice of
- ¼ cup mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ¾ teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons thin sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine meat ball ingredients and shape into meat balls.
- Bake 30 minutes or more depending on size.
- Simmer in the sauce for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with scallions.