- Place all ingredients, except the kiwi, in a non-reactive saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and then cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat as the mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in the kiwi and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the chutney to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- If refrigerated, the chutney should keep for 2 weeks.
- Serve on the side of grilled fish, chicken or vegetables.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.