Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 – 3 lb pork butt (or pork shoulder)
- 3 tbsp liquid smoke (or to taste)
- 3 tbsp Hawaiian or kosher salt (to taste)
- Water to fill crockpot ½ way with pork inside.
- Cook 45 minutes per pound at 300 degrees.
- Remove pork and shred with fork.
- Place cut up cabbage in broth and cook on high until tender to liking.
- Put all together and serve.