Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The marinade is the key to these great kabobs. They only need 1 hour in the refrigerator to marinate.
- 1½ lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (15¼ ounces) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large green pepper, 1 inch pieces
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- hot cooked rice
- Put chicken in large shallow dish. Drain pineapple, keep ½ cup juice.
- Set pineapple aside. Mix juice with the next 7 ingredients in small pan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour. Remove chicken from marinade, reserve marinade.
- Alternate chicken, pineapple, green pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes on skewers.
- Grill kabobs over hot coals 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Turn and baste frequently with marinade.
- Serve over hot rice.