- 2 pound boneless pieces of chicken
- red chili paste
- garlic paste
- crushed pineapple juice
- 5 green onions
- soy sauce
- Hawaiian salt
- seasonal spices
- The chicken is placed inside a mixture of soy sauce and pineapple juice, which is preheated.
- The chicken is soaked in the juices, which were already heated inside the skillet.
- Add seasonal spices and salt according to preference and introduce garlic paste and red chili pepper to the mixture.
- Keep boiling till the chicken becomes tender.
- Serve hot with rice.