Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is great for large groups. Has an absolutely wonderful taste and easy to make. Feeds a large family easily.
- ½ lb butter (¼ lb optional)
- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ quarts milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- pineapple tidbits
- chopped green onions
- grated cheddar cheese
- slivered almonds
- chow mein noodles
- cooked rice
- Cook chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add flour, salt and milk.
- Stir well.
- Add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, can of mushrooms and chicken.
- Cook rice with rice cooker, amount for number of people to feed.
- Layer on plate: rice, chow mein noodles, soup mixture, pineapple, cheese, celery, green onions, coconut, almonds, and soy sauce.
- Use toppings to suit your tastes.