Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Toss apple slices with lemon juice.
- Place in a 10 x 6 x 1½ inch baking dish.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over apples, then cover with cranberry sauce.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cut in butter or margarine till crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 30 minutes, or till apples are tender. Serve warm.