Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 16-ounce package frankfurters, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks (drain; reserve juice)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook frankfurters in oil in 10-inch skillet until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple juice, broth, honey, catsup, vinegar and cornstarch dissolved in soy sauce.
- Cook, stirring, until clear and thickened.
- Stir in pineapple, water chestnuts and green pepper. Cook until green pepper is tender crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice.