Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups plain / all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup butter
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon almond essence
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¾ cup pineapple, crushed, drained.
- ½ cup desiccated coconut / powdered coconut
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 325°F / gas mark 3 sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together the butter, sugar and flavorings.
- Beat in the sour cream until the mixture is fluffy.
- Blend in the pineapple and the dry ingredients.
- Drop by the teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
- Sprinkle with coconut and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool in the oven until firm and remove to wire racks to cool completely.