Sweet, spicy wings.
- 4 lbs chicken wings, tips discarded,cut in half
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- oil (to fry)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeños
- In a large plastic bag combine flour and salt.
- Add wings in small batches, toss to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 350°F.
- Fry wings a few at a time, until juices run clear, about 9 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic, Onion and jalapeño.
- Dip fried wings in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.