Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet, spicy wings.
- 4 lbs chicken wings, tips discarded,cut in half
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- oil (to fry)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeños
- In a large plastic bag combine flour and salt.
- Add wings in small batches, toss to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 350°F.
- Fry wings a few at a time, until juices run clear, about 9 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic, Onion and jalapeño.
- Dip fried wings in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.