Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Something a little different for a weekend lunch.
- 2 cups minced cooked Chicken meat
- 1/3 cup minced celery
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 well drained pineapple rings
- 6 large round crusty rolls
- 1/3 cup grated mild Cheddar Cheese
Preheat broiler. Mix Chicken meat, celery, Mayonnaise and pecans. salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Slice tops off rolls and remove bread from center (save to make breadcrumbs for another recipe). Fill rolls with the Chicken mixture, place a pineapple ring on top, then sprinkle with Cheddar. Broil 4" from heat for 2–3 minutes until hot and Cheese melts.