Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 lbs caribou sirloin Steak
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounces) can crushed pineapple
Cut caribou Steak into serving pieces. Make a sauce of the ginger, garlic, Onion, soy sauce and water. Add the crushed pineapple. Pour the sauce over the meat and let stand 1 to 2 hours. Spread the caribou out on a shallow pan and broil 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.