Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Most, delicious cake. Not overly sweet, but perfect for a potluck or casual meal.
- 1 (18.25 ounces) package Yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounces) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounces) can crushed pineapples, drained
- 1 cup whipping cream (standard size)
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Prepare and bake the cake according to package directions, using a greased 13 in x 9 in x 2 in baking pan.
- Cool. In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix; let stand to thicken.
- Stir in pineapple. Spread over cake.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, Sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in 1 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining topping.
- Spread over Pudding. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.