Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cans vegetarian beans in tomato sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1-2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. mild mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash ground cloves
- Combine ingredients, pour into 1 quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered in 375 degree oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until beans are hot, stirring occasionally.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.