Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable of the Month: Pineapple, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks
- 1 can (17 oz) fruit cocktail
- 1 can (11 oz) Mandarin oranges
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup pecans
- Drain fruit well.
- Add coconut, yogurt or sour cream, marshmallows, raisins, and nuts.
- Mix well and refrigerate for one hour.