Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 pound smoked Sausage cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can roasted garlic diced tomatoes*
- 1 5-ounce package saffron rice mix, prepared according to package directions
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add Sausage, Onion and green pepper. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until Sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Add beans, tomatoes and rice.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.