Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Roasted potatoes. ...And, remember, this is not a Norwegian dish...but a Swedish one... as the name alone would indicate. Quite a bit of work involved, well worth it.
- Serves 4
- Peel the potatoes
- Drain the potatoes and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Slice the potatoes very finely - but not all the way through! (this is more easily accomplished if a slice of the potatoes is cut off entirely to make it more stable)
- Place the potatoes side by side, cut side up, in the dish brushed with butter.
- Brush the potatoes with melted butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs. If needed, brush again with melted butter after 30 minutes.
- About 5 minutes before they are baked, sprinkle with grated cheese and paprika.
- Total baking time—50 minutes.