Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10¾ oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) French onion dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup green and red pepper
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 (30 oz) frozen shredded hash browns
- Brown and drain sausage.
- In large bowl combine ¾ cup cheese and next 7 ingredients.
- Spread into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with sausage.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.