From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10¾ oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) French onion dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup green and red pepper
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 (30 oz) frozen shredded hash browns
- Brown and drain sausage.
- In large bowl combine ¾ cup cheese and next 7 ingredients.
- Spread into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with sausage.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.