- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 513
- Fat: 30 grams
- Carbohydrates (includes fiber): 53 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen hash browns
- 2 large tortillas
- 1/2 cup vegan cheddar cheese, grated
- Ketchup, to serve
- Hot sauce, to serve
- Heat a heavy cast iron pan (large enough for a tortilla) to medium-high. Add oil, onion, pepper and hash browns. Brown on 1 side, turn and brown the other. Slide mixture onto a plate.
- Place the tortilla in the pan and spin it around in the rest of the oil for a few seconds then flip it over.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over it add the potato mixture.
- Add ketchup and hot sauce, to taste.
- Slide onto a plate, and roll it up.