Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a 12" skillet over medium high heat, in hot oil, cook onions and green peppers until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir often.
- In a 13" x 9" baking dish or 3 ½ quart casserole dish, combine barley, bouillon, and 1 cup water.
- Add carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, peas, cauliflower, then onion mixture.
- In cup, combine lemon and garlic; pour over vegetables; sprinkle with salt and paprika.
- Bake in a 400°F oven 1½ hours or until barley is tender.