- Cut pumpkin, potatoes and carrots into pieces and steam until tender.
- Remove peel from pumpkin. Save steaming water.
- Sauté onion and garlic in a little olive oil until transparent.
- Purée onion, garlic and vegetables in a food processor, adding reserved water. Return the purée to a saucepan and add spices, salt and pepper, cream, butter and soy sauce.
- If soup is too thick, thin with a little water, milk or chicken stock.
- Heat but do not boil.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and chives.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.