Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. It was obtained it as part of the purchase of the Family Collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- ¼ cup spicy coarse ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup coarsely chopped green onions
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, paprika, Tabasco, salt and pepper
- Beat in vinegar.
- While whisking constantly, add oil in a slow stream then continuing to beat until sauce is thick and smooth.
- Stir in onions, celery and parsley and mix well.
- Cover bowl and let sauce stand at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.