- Put all ingredients except honey, lemon juice nuts and wine in a 3 quart heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmering.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Mixture will remain thick but moist as fruit exudes liquid as it cooks.
- Let cool.
- Transfer mixture to food processor with honey, lemon juice and nuts.
- Coarsely chop in 4 or 5 on/off turns (do not overchop).
- Scrape thick mixture into a bowl.
- If desired, stir in wine to taste.
- Store in refrigerator in a tightly closed jar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.