Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eggplant in corinader sauce
- 2 cups eggplants diced into cubes
- 2 cups chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 – 3 green chillies
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Put coriander leaves and green chilies with a little bit of water into a mixer and grind to a paste.
- Fry eggplant cubes in a little oil till brown on all sides and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin and fennel seeds. Add onions and fry till soft and slightly brown.
- Add coriander-chile paste, ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes, and cook for 5 – 6 minutes till tomatoes start to pulp.
- Add eggplant and cook for another 5–6 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and remove from heat.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com