Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the most popular recipes from Swaziland is Harira.
- 1 pound mutton
- 1 quart boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- cooked rice
- cooked chickpeas
- one spring parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cut mutton in small pieces and roll into balls.
- Place in pot of boiling water.
- Add butter and simmer two hours.
- After you put the butter add remaining ingredients.
- Cook and mix often until the mixture boils again.
- Then roast ten minutes.
- Serve it very hot in rice bowls.