Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 ounce unsalted butter
- 1/2 ounce whole-wheat flour
- 25 fluid ounces milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- 1 (14 ounces) can haricot beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Sauté the Onion in the butter until soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Blend in the milk and sprinkle in the stock cube.
Heat gently, stirring continuously, until the soup thickens, boils and is smooth.
Stir in the beans and parsley and heat through.
Just before serving, stir in the sour cream.