- A light greenish-brown flatbread
- Made from whole-wheat chapati flour
- Boiled and mashed with green peas, salt, lime juice, chopped mint, or coriander leaves
- Oil, ghee, and water are added to the dough
- The dough is rolled into 5 inch. circles and cooke on a griddle
|This article needs some work. You can help by adding some more information to it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.