- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Clean, wash and blanch the fenugreek and spinach. Leave in colander to drain.
- Squeeze out excess liquid and grind the greens to a paste.
- Mix in the chickpea flour, chilli powder, ginger, and green chillies.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into balls of desired size, and then flatten them a little. If not thick enough to shape, do not worry, you can drop spoonfuls directly into the pan.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a thin layer of ghee, place the kababs in it over high heat.
- Turn and then continue cooking over medium heat till brown, first on one side then the other.
- Serve accompanied with green chutney.