Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 4 celery sticks
- 1 red or green pepper
- 1 cucumber, cleaned
- 1 lb (500 g) Cheddar, sliced ½ inch (1¼ cm) thick
- 12 assorted crackers
- 4 tbs (60 ml) peanut butter
- 1 red apple with peel, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 individual-size apple juice boxes
- Cut the carrots, celery, pepper and cucumber into sticks. Using a knife or cheese-cutters, cut out of the Cheddar slices amusing Halloween shapes, like pumpkins, ghost, crescent moon... Cut out 12 shapes total, as close together as possible to use maximum amount of cheese.
- Spread peanut butter on crackers and top each one with one or two slices of apple and a cheese cutout. Decorate cheese cutouts with eyes and mouths, using apple peel, raisins or other pieces of fruit.
- Serve immediately along with vegetable sticks and apple juice.